Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sassy Shades in the making!

Introducing SASSY SHADES BY MIMI
(I'm Aunt Mimi to Aubree's kids!)
Sassy Shade will protect your new little bundle of Love from Wind, Rain, and Sun.
The shade is also an affordable, quick, and fun way to redesign an old car seat.
Does your car seat look like it was made for a Boy and you just had a Girl or visa versa!?
- NO PROBLEM -
Reinvent that car seat with a Sassy Shade!
These Shades make PERFECT baby gifts and did I mention they are Reversible?
The First:
Turtles with bonnets and Stripes: Made for Miss Baby Avee.
Very cute, bright, fun & Girly! I was able to find the material again so it will make a second debut soon.
The Second: VERY POPULAR!!! but SOLD OUT (for right now...)
Camo Helicopter with Starry Black: Made for a baby boy in AZ
THE MATERIAL












THE BUTTONS:


















THIRD: Another POPULAR one! ONE LEFT!
RED AND BLACK FLOWERS: made for Elliana.
Shades made for little girls typically come with flowers instead of buttons on the handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment